Was wondering if you guys saw this.....http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100310/...e_shooting_osu
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ohio State Madman
Collapse
X
-
Ohio State Madman
Originally posted by rorschachDoes one have to wear a NRA hat and 5.11 vest to be a gun owner?
I don't care what a gun owner looks like or wears, as long as he or she is responsible and abiding by the law, I have no problem.Originally posted by k3nnexomg his avatar demonstrates broken rules. Quit being a little B****, what are you a 3rd grader?Tags: None -
I didnt see it. I wonder how common it is now for people getting fired to come back and shgoot people. It seems like it happens a lot. A whole lot.Any Questions about Front Sight memberships or specific information about attending, Feel Free to send me a PM!
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,397
Posts: 25,147,391
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31064 users online. 152 members and 30912 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment