Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Southern California Source for Danner Marine Boots?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iBlake
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 65

    Southern California Source for Danner Marine Boots?

    I really want to get some new boots and I've been eyeballing the Danner Marine/Acadia boots for a while but would really like to find somewhere locally that sells them. I'm in Newport Beach but I'd be willing to drive 60-70 miles to find them, considering the investment and value.

    Any of you military folks know of anywhere down in SD (or anywhere really) that sells/stocks Danner Military boots?

    Boot Barn is the only local retailer, that I know of, that has them on their website (I'm not even sure about in-store) but for some reason feel they can charge $70-$80 over retail, so I'm not going to bother. If push comes to shove I'll get them online, but I'd rather go somewhere that I can try them on.

    Any ideas?
    Popcorn is BS.
    |ZS|
  • #2
    xibunkrlilkidsx
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2008
    • 5419

    Danner boots are a mark of superior craftsmanship, Our hiking, hunting, work, military, and law enforcement boots are built with GORE-TEX waterproof liners, durable Vibram outsoles, and full-grain leather.


    50mile radius from 92026, northern Escondidio,
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    PSN Id: FNChester
    Certified Welder-ANSI/AWS D1.2 1F/G, 2F/G, 3 F/G up to 1/2 plate aluminium GTAW. &
    D1.1 1F/G, 2F/G, 3F/G unlimited range, Steel SMAW
    I can make custom shooting targets and paracord accesories. PM me.

    Comment

    • #3
      iBlake
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2008
      • 65

      Originally posted by xibunkrlilkidsx
      http://www.danner.com/storelocatorre...do?method=view

      50mile radius from 92026, northern Escondidio,
      Do you know of a place specifically that sells their military boots? The reason I ask is because most of the places listed on Danner's site (which I've searched before) are either uniform stores, which likely only sell the black dress acadias; or are "outdoor" stores which, I imagine, would carry Danner's hiking boot line. I'd like to find out if people have seen them anywhere they've shopped before and would recommend shopping.

      Edit to clarify: The link you posted just takes me to Danner's search page, without any results. I suppose there is a possibility the link you posted may have been something specific.
      Last edited by iBlake; 03-05-2010, 8:50 AM.
      Popcorn is BS.
      |ZS|

      Comment

      • #4
        Call_me_Tom
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2009
        • 1298

        They can be purchased on CamPen at any Cash Sales (Uniform Store). If you don't mind driving down here and have cash I can purchase them on your behalf.

        I'll need cash because I'll have to show my military ID to complete the purchase and I'm not charging my credit card. Unless you are a DOD card holder they won't let you buy them. At least you'll be able to try them on to ensure they fit before you buy and it'll be tax free.

        Comment

        • #5
          Call_me_Tom
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 1298

          I usually don't subscribe to threads so PM me if the above is good for you.

          Comment

          • #6
            iBlake
            Junior Member
            • Apr 2008
            • 65

            Originally posted by Call_me_Tom
            They can be purchased on CamPen at any Cash Sales (Uniform Store). If you don't mind driving down here and have cash I can purchase them on your behalf.

            I'll need cash because I'll have to show my military ID to complete the purchase and I'm not charging my credit card. Unless you are a DOD card holder they won't let you buy them. At least you'll be able to try them on to ensure they fit before you buy and it'll be tax free.
            Really? That would be really awesome if you'd do that for me. Just to clarify, you're pretty sure they'd have these boots:

            Edit: PM sent
            Popcorn is BS.
            |ZS|

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1