What are the main differences between the tactical custom 2 and cdp 2(aside from finish)? Only difference I see is the extended mag well on the tactical.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kimber models
Collapse
X
-
I didnt look them up, Im just going off of old memory. Stainless slide on cdp, under triggerguard checkering on cdp, beveled edges on cdp. Thats about all I can think of right now. -
I dont think the tactical has checkering on the bottom of the triggerguard.Comment
-
They do I checked. So I figured the tactical is more of a battle/work gun with ext mag well. And cdp is just more fancy with smoothed edges. Both have aluminum frames and internals are same.
I ended up buying the CDP to use as a off-duty/ maybe alternate duty gun. I have an Ed Brown Special Forces I use on-duty now and went with the cdp mainly because it had a different look.Comment
-
Good choice, I dont really like the look of the Tactical for some reason. And the carry treatment will come in handy since you plan on carrying it!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,510
Posts: 25,148,560
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14981 users online. 136 members and 14845 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment