nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
oooooooooo
Collapse
X
-
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you like rails on your guns?
The question is not "How far?". The question is "Do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?". - Il Duce/Prisoner#6570534 from Boondock Saints
sigpic -
Holy tactical rails batman!!!
Great lookin toys though
JustinOriginally posted by MHShooterThe whole time I was thinking "perfect calguns story"Comment
-
Pistol grips too!!!
I want to see your muskets. Rails or not. But now that you bring that up my only gun that doesn't have rails is my Hoyt compound bow. I did have a 700 ss5r but let it go like a FOOL!
Last edited by bmuoio; 02-26-2010, 8:39 PM.tacticalnicotineComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,712
Posts: 25,150,777
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12945 users online. 133 members and 12812 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment