.....
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
....
Collapse
X
-
Please read the Calguns Wiki
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
--Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria, "On Crimes and Punishment" -
sigpic
"Wherever I Walk,
Everyone Is a Little Bit Safer Because I Am There.
Wherever I Am,
Anyone In Need Has a Friend.
Whenever I Return Home,
Everyone Is Happy I Am There." - "The Warrior Creed" ~ Robert L. HumphreyComment
-
Check out this guy & post, nice product.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,672
Posts: 25,150,347
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19685 users online. 146 members and 19539 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment