Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

8 more days...how to pass the time?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wkd4496
    Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 439

    8 more days...how to pass the time?

    8 more grueling days until my 10 day waiting period is over. I will be picking up my Glock 21 and Mossy 500.

    Any tips for passing the time? I try to keep myself busy.
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."
  • #2
    johnrunner89
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 953

    Look online for different accessories you can get for them, just be careful though....you might end up hurting your wallet

    Comment

    • #3
      gotgunz
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 1972

      What exactly did you do for the 8 days previous to making the purchase?

      That is what I would probably do....

      Comment

      • #4
        sytfu_RR
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jul 2008
        • 1543

        buy stuff.

        Comment

        • #5
          wkd4496
          Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 439

          8 days ago I was looking for which guns invest in :]

          I would go to the range with my .223 but it'd be nice to shoot all three!
          "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

          Comment

          • #6
            K_Labs
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 752

            Buy another one!

            Comment

            • #7
              wkd4496
              Member
              • Mar 2009
              • 439

              Originally posted by K_Labs
              Buy another one!
              I wish. I'm tapped out. I'm already a broke college student. But I bought them because I know they will last me a lifetime:] I have change though so I can buy some slugs and buckshot!
              "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

              Comment

              • #8
                5150bronco
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 1603

                drool in a gun mag at book store.

                Comment

                • #9
                  randy
                  In Memoriam
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 4642

                  Buy Ammo, holster, mags, mag pouches, book some training classes,

                  Or come over and cut my grass and wash my cars.
                  I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.

                  When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Knight
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1723

                    Smash your fingers with a hammer. See how many you can get before you pass out.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      damndave
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 10858

                      Originally posted by johnrunner89
                      Look online for different accessories you can get for them, just be careful though....you might end up hurting your wallet

                      +1

                      .

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Coltlover
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 516

                        Buy another pistol and then you can start over on the count.................
                        Top money
                        For your colt 1911s
                        Post war & pre war

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          CalNRA
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 8686

                          buy a BB/Pellet pistol, go to the range with it, and make a "pew" sound everytime you fire the gun, and post video of people's reaction here for the good of the people.

                          Originally posted by cvigue
                          This is not rocket surgery.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            team1320
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 883

                            Originally posted by Knight
                            Smash your fingers with a hammer. See how many you can get before you pass out.
                            I lol'd.

                            To og poster, go buy ammo and look and more guns. Pretty much what I do.
                            Team 1320 est.1996

                            NRA MEMBER

                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
                            -Thomas Jefferson

                            The hardest part about a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              roadwarrior1971
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 318

                              Write a LETTER to every CA congressman, and tell them that SINCE you already OWN firearms, you shouldn't need a 10 day COOL-OFF period!!! Current firearm owners should be EXEMPT from cool-off periods.

                              WOW! What a thought!!!

                              The 10-day period for current firearm owners is an Infringement-Denial by delay of 2A rights!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1