Anyone ever ask the BOF a question via their website? I sent them a question the other day and haven't heard from them yet. Im not all that confident that they are going to reply because they didn't reply to a previous inquiry I made. Does it take a while or am I going to have to send them a registered letter to get a response?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
DOJ BOF correspondence Q.
Collapse
X
-
DOJ BOF correspondence Q.
sigpicNRA Life MemberTags: None -
Just got the call and it was less than informative. Mostly along the lines of seeking a lawer for advise. I didn't expect anything less though.sigpicNRA Life MemberComment
-
I sent an email once, and got a response via phone call about a month later.
If you are looking for something that holds more legal weight send a letter, and hope for a letter back.You think you know, but you have no idea.
The information posted here is not legal advice. If you seek legal advice hire an attorney who is familiar with all the facts of your case.Comment
-
In my experience, they will reply to all questions submitted via that web form. It does take some time for them to get back.
Please be aware that anything you submit is part of the public record, and may be produced if someone does a Public Records Act Request.
They are very unlikely to answer any questions about the legality of OLLs, or anything even remotely related to that.
Their standard mantra is that it is up to the 58 DAs.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,159
Posts: 25,145,036
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37393 users online. 137 members and 37256 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment