Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gun porn's gotta start somewhere

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TurboS600
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 1121

    Gun porn's gotta start somewhere

    So I bought my first gun in April '09, but I hit the ground running. I had to break down last weekend to buy a safe for my toys. I found a safe at Home Depot last weekend for $399. Great deal! I had to gather up my pistols from the document safe and unchain the rifles from the closet and get them together and organize them in the safe.

    Since I had them all together, I decided to get a picture of them naked. Hence, a start to my harem of porn stars. Nothing really sexy here, but like the old Purina commercial said, "My dog may not be the prettiest dog in the world, but my dog's pretty pretty to me."

    From top to bottom: Browning Invector Plus Model 22 12 Ga., Dad's Savage Model 3C .22 bolt action (ca.~1949), The Twins-2 Marlin 795s .22LR 10 round semi-auto (Christmas present for the boys).

    Along the bottom, the pistols: the wife's Bersa Thunder .380, my everyday carry (til the others get added to the permit on the 24th) Springfield XD40, Glock G27 .40, Sig P228 9mm, and my assortment of holsters and magazines.

    https://

    Anyone else got pics of the collection? It's nice to share.
    Last edited by TurboS600; 02-02-2010, 10:27 PM.
    sigpic

    Originally posted by Helmut Shmacher Space Chimp
    Where can I get a pair..?
    Originally posted by ViPER395
    I like it colored
    Originally posted by SquidBilly
    I became mesmerized by a thick black shaft.
  • #2
    battleship
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 4969

    Very nice, thanks for posting.

    Comment

    • #3
      bballwizard05
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 3323

      awesome man.

      Comment

      • #4
        crud
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2009
        • 518

        ...
        Last edited by crud; 01-30-2012, 6:05 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          yourotherleft
          Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 155

          Let me light a cigarette now.

          Comment

          • #6
            Black Majik
            Calguns Addict
            • Oct 2005
            • 9695

            Nice guys..

            Comment

            • #7
              Southpaw45
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 2333

              I LOVE GUN PORN!!
              Cowboy Action Shooter
              Midnight Black Powder Shooter
              S.A.S.S #74217
              Have Guns Will Travel
              .45 Colt Enthusiast
              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

              Comment

              • #8
                Knight
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2006
                • 1723

                Never seen a straight stock on a shotgun before, Turbo. Interesting piece.

                I'll throw my collection photo in here as well, since I haven't posted it on CalGuns yet:

                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  mlatino
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2762

                  I still haven't found my collection since the boating accident =/
                  Originally posted by DREADNOUGHT78
                  Lol! Hey great time!!! I am beat tired and dude is definately getting his Hummer tomorrow!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    ivanimal
                    Janitors assistant
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Sep 2002
                    • 14365

                    Nice collection. Thanks for posting!
                    "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
                    Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
                    NRA lifetime member

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      CWUSCG
                      Member
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 426

                      Originally posted by Knight
                      Never seen a straight stock on a shotgun before, Turbo. Interesting piece.

                      I'll throw my collection photo in here as well, since I haven't posted it on CalGuns yet:



                      I know who my buddy will be when zombies return!! Its nice to see an M1 Garand in any collection. Im a big fan of the HK and 1911. And how often do you get to shoot that .50 ???? People must go when you pull up to the range.
                      UNITED STATES COAST GUARD.
                      Will surf for money.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        liketoshoot
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 3810

                        So, guns are good to have? I read where they are evil and, well I want to buy some. Am I evil?
                        Nice collections guys!
                        sigpic
                        Thieves are the lowest form of life out there, except for liberal politicians, of course, but that's redundant.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          SeanCasey
                          Now in AZ
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1562

                          Nice collections. I love that .50. Some people get mad when someone comes up with a .50 near them. Personally I enjoy it, it saves me some ammo money as I just sit and watch them shoot. I love the sound.

                          Gotta love that M44 Mosin there too.
                          -Sean Casey

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Bird of Fire
                            Senior Member
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 829

                            The latest object of my affection:

                            To women and gunpowder!
                            Live by one, die by the other.
                            But I love the smell of both....

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              professionalcoyotehunter
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12805

                              My girls are too shy for the camera.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1