Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How's orosco ridge on the weekends?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L4D
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3053

    How's orosco ridge on the weekends?

    Is it pretty crowded on saturdays?
    RIP iTrader: Feedback Profile for L4D
  • #2
    joelberg
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 574

    It's never been very busy when I've been there, but hey I'm doing a range clean up over there on March 6/7! Get your butt over and help out that weekend! We're going to do a group shoot afterwards and perhaps a bbq

    Comment

    • #3
      shooterfpga
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 2761

      usually its not that busy and you're able to find a spot.
      U.S. Army Combat Engineer

      Originally posted by Cactuscooler
      I have Paramilitary training

      Comment

      • #4
        pullnshoot25
        Banned
        • Mar 2007
        • 8068

        Shooting has been good for me

        Comment

        • #5
          CWUSCG
          Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 426

          I just wish people would pick up their %$&* trash up there!! Its frustrating to go up there and see garbage everywhere. But i no longer live in Ramona. If there's a lot of people up there on the weekends, i was hesitant to go. Only because there are a few different places to shoot at different elevations. You could never know who was shooting at what and where their bullets landed.
          UNITED STATES COAST GUARD.
          Will surf for money.

          Comment

          • #6
            migz
            Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 322

            i might head up there tomorrow...

            Comment

            • #7
              San_Diego_Shooter
              Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 181

              It's closed for 30 days starting from last Thursday. I found that out this morning at the gate.

              Comment

              • #8
                migz
                Member
                • Apr 2009
                • 322

                well I'm glad I didn't go! seriously though that sucks

                Comment

                • #9
                  Johnny?
                  Member
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 238

                  why was it closed, to messy from the rain??

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1