Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Calgun Lowers Discontinued?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Acorn556
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 2107

    Calgun Lowers Discontinued?

    I read a post that the Calgun lowers aren't being made anymore? Is this true and if so when/why/how long have I been out of the loop? Wanted to get one with my birthday as the serial number.
  • #2
    nagorb
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 4355

    Originally posted by Acorn556
    I read a post that the Calgun lowers aren't being made anymore? Is this true and if so when/why/how long have I been out of the loop? Wanted to get one with my birthday as the serial number.

    Where did you here this?

    Don't you have a few lowers to finnish?

    I guess we all need more lowers

    Comment

    • #3
      nagorb
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2008
      • 4355

      I've been wanting one too

      Comment

      • #4
        jksupplyco
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 1623

        Wow. You guys are out of the loop.. There are a few CGN lowers out in the shops, but the original manufacturer of those lowers, Kaiser Defense, is no longer. JD Machine Tech is the new Kaiser, but to my knowledge, have no plans of doing another run.

        Comment

        • #5
          SanPedroShooter
          Calguns Addict
          • Jan 2010
          • 9732

          riflegear is selling a calguns.net lower with the state map on it. i am still looking for the bear stamp. i'm torn between love for the state i grew up in and a hatred of the stupid *** laws that have been enacted.

          Comment

          • #6
            Rob454
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Feb 2006
            • 11254

            Originally posted by brent*
            riflegear is selling a calguns.net lower with the state map on it. i am still looking for the bear stamp. i'm torn between love for the state i grew up in and a hatred of the stupid *** laws that have been enacted.

            We all are dude. But hey if Mass. can elect a republican after the so called liberal stronghold state we can freaking change california. just remember to vote these crappy elected officials out and get new blood in the office.
            hell if I had the money and support I woudl also run

            Comment

            • #7
              SanPedroShooter
              Calguns Addict
              • Jan 2010
              • 9732

              hell ya. good point im not a super huge fan of either party but if mass. can change...

              Comment

              • #8
                Nessal
                Banned
                • Jan 2009
                • 2261

                From my understanding, they aren't making anymore. That was why I picked up 2 bear lowers.

                Comment

                • #9
                  CHS
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 11338

                  Kaiser defense, which made the Calguns lowers made a run of roughly 700 lowers. That's it.

                  They were all sold by KD and are no longer available by the manufacturer because KD no longer exists.

                  JD machine will not be making another run of Calguns lowers.

                  Some shops might still have some left over, but KD stopped making them MONTHS ago.
                  Please read the Calguns Wiki
                  Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
                  --Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria, "On Crimes and Punishment"

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Henry Hill
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 992

                    Originally posted by Nessal
                    From my understanding, they aren't making anymore. That was why I picked up 2 bear lowers.
                    Sell me one
                    For Sale:

                    Video Game/Movies: DVDs, Blu-Ray, XBOX, PS2


                    Xbox 360 - $100


                    Spyder XT Aggressor Paintball Gun (Bay Area/San Jose)

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      xibunkrlilkidsx
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 5419

                      damn. glad i bought my bear lower when i did. awesome.
                      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
                      PSN Id: FNChester
                      Certified Welder-ANSI/AWS D1.2 1F/G, 2F/G, 3 F/G up to 1/2 plate aluminium GTAW. &
                      D1.1 1F/G, 2F/G, 3F/G unlimited range, Steel SMAW
                      I can make custom shooting targets and paracord accesories. PM me.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        toopercentmlk
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2008
                        • 1257

                        I want a bear lower

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Ezekiel2000
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2008
                          • 856

                          Originally posted by toopercentmlk
                          I want a bear lower
                          Like so?


                          Comment

                          • #14
                            xibunkrlilkidsx
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 5419

                            Or...
                            ?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?
                            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
                            PSN Id: FNChester
                            Certified Welder-ANSI/AWS D1.2 1F/G, 2F/G, 3 F/G up to 1/2 plate aluminium GTAW. &
                            D1.1 1F/G, 2F/G, 3F/G unlimited range, Steel SMAW
                            I can make custom shooting targets and paracord accesories. PM me.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              IGOTDIRT4U
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 10861

                              Originally posted by bdsmchs
                              Kaiser defense, which made the Calguns lowers made a run of roughly 700 lowers. That's it.

                              They were all sold by KD and are no longer available by the manufacturer because KD no longer exists.

                              JD machine will not be making another run of Calguns lowers.

                              Some shops might still have some left over, but KD stopped making them MONTHS ago.
                              Soooo, if you have an original KD lower, it's a collector?
                              "Over-sentimentality, over-softness, in fact washiness and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people. Unless we keep the barbarian virtue, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail." - Theodore Roosevelt

                              Would you people please stop bashing "Elmer Fudd?" After all, he was an avid sportsman, hunter, and 2a supporter. -Ed in Sac
                              sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1