(I saw this on another board.)
FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
"Hey! ya know those inserts in magazines you open one while on the shi**er?
Take the ones for Outdoor life or any TIME Inc mag and a sharpie.
Write "Fire Zumbo first" on it and mail it in.
They are usually postage paid, soooooo....they get the point another way
and pay for it in the process!
I'm not suggesting that anyone do this, of course. It just thought the cleverness of the tactic might be of interest to some.
FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
"Hey! ya know those inserts in magazines you open one while on the shi**er?
Take the ones for Outdoor life or any TIME Inc mag and a sharpie.
Write "Fire Zumbo first" on it and mail it in.
They are usually postage paid, soooooo....they get the point another way
and pay for it in the process!
I'm not suggesting that anyone do this, of course. It just thought the cleverness of the tactic might be of interest to some.

Comment