Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Burro Canyon private range question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    damndave
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2008
    • 10858

    Originally posted by Black Majik
    Rain has never stopped us before!
    rain just means you can see your bullets cutting through it! It actually looks pretty cool.

    Comment

    • #32
      BamBam-31
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Dec 2005
      • 5318

      Originally posted by Black Majik
      Rain has never stopped us before!
      True, we've endured worse. Like Category Five sandstorms.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #33
        Black Majik
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2005
        • 9695

        Cool effects and nature's carwash, too bad it's not gonna rain. lol.

        Comment

        • #34
          floorance
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 1212

          Take tons of pics, I'm considering setting up a shoot at Burro in Feb myself. Would be helpful to know how the other Ranges look

          Comment

          • #35
            damndave
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Oct 2008
            • 10858

            Originally posted by floorance
            Take tons of pics, I'm considering setting up a shoot at Burro in Feb myself. Would be helpful to know how the other Ranges look

            will do.


            I just purchased $100 worth of crap at Walmart. So I'm going rain or shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            This is just the sort of fix I need before going to Shot Show the next day

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1