Originally posted by leelaw
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
one gun
Collapse
X
-
Something like over 60% of all law enforcement agencies around the USA issue the Glock handgun. Glock 22 in .40 is the most popular by far. -
right now it will have to be the mini14 I have the most mags for it... working on an AR-10 16" SETUP, either a2 or with an eotech... then the rugar will have to stand downComment
-
Depends on the disaster. If I had to leave my house in a real hurry and didn't think I would be ever comming back I would take my AR OLL and my Para Ordnance P13.
If it was a situation where knew I would be comming home in a day or so I would just take my P13.Comment
-
Who said anything about having to leave? If the SHTF, I'll leave when I have to go get my wife, food, ammo, or water....otherwise...I'll be near the window with my AR and my tack driving Model 27 .357. And a case of XM193.
If I had to leave on foot but take something reasonably concealable, it'd be a fullsize 1911 .45. But if I had to leave, and it was total chaos, -- it'd be the AR and whatever handgun+ammo combo was in the nearest safe at the time.
--Neill (wondering just what exactly is *in* my nearest safe right now..)sigpicComment
-
-----Last edited by 1911_Mitch; 08-18-2018, 5:44 PM.CA born (5th gen), CA educated, Eagle Scout, NRA Member, Father, Small Business owner, Cancer survivor, PatriotComment
-
sig 226r .40Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,108
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23624 users online. 94 members and 23530 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment