My SW-99, and my Remington 700. The 99's concealable, in case I need to mingle, and I can reach out and touch someone with my remington. The ARs would stay home, because I don't plan on getting into any firefights, or staying near any people period.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
one gun
Collapse
X
-
If you're not a resident of California, please don't waste your time trying to sell handguns here. A: your handgun is not on the approved list, and can't be sold here or B: We can already get it here with less hassle.
Thank you CGF and Leadership FFLs for NeRFing the roster! -
Glock 23.I don't even own a .45???Comment
-
Limited to one gun... A Remington 870 with all the ammo I could stuff in my pockets, drag, or carry....Originally posted by stuckinwanted to see what u guys one gun that u always count on and if things went south u would grab and leave the house with?
stuck
sigpicComment
-
My 1911
________________________
SEMPER FI !Originally posted by PatriotnMoreI must have a battle crap every morning after drinking my first cup of coffee.
"Obama lies and grandma dies!"Originally posted by AlliedArmoryCNN reporter interviewing a Marine sniper asked, "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"
The Marine shrugged: "Recoil!"
sigpic
NRA Member and NRA Certified Rifle Instructor. Member of CRPA, GOA and SAF.Comment
-
For Shotgun: Benelli M1S90 w/extended mag tube
For Rifle: CAR-15 w/ 20 fully loaded 30-round magazines
For Pistol: Glock 30 w/ several Hi-Cap magazines
P.S. I still think I am missing something...
Comment
-
My XD always goes BANG and has good accuracy. I have other weapons, but the XD seems to fit and function perfectly for me.Comment
-
The Glock is a LEO standard?Originally posted by luvtoleanThe closest thing to what the military carries.
16" chrome lined barrel .223 AR, and either the Beretta (mil) or the Glock (LEO standard).
Would be a tough call only on the pistol.
News to me. The agencies around here issue S&W, but let you carry most anything.
The CHP issues S&W too, unless Sig is successful with their lawsuit.Comment
-
1911."The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
-- Thomas JeffersonComment
-
Mosin all the way. My 91/30 is the gun I know best right now.Originally posted by PanzerAceWell, since I only have two rifles ready to go right now, and I think .17HMR is out, I would grab the mosin. Once my AR parts and AK come in though, I dont know
sigpicNRA MemberOriginally posted by Deadbolt"We're here to take your land for your safety"
"My Safety?" *click* "There, that was my safety"Comment
-
In hand would be my stag build with as many loaded mags as I could carry. On my back would be my DPMS/CMMG 18" barrel build and on my side would be my XD-45. In the backseat of my truck would be my 870 Express and my bushy/double star build in case i needed or a friend is with me. My wife would have my para just in case we get separated some how.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,468
Posts: 25,148,071
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23377 users online. 133 members and 23244 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment