EOTECH 512 or Springfield Tactical XD Pistol?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Which should I get?
Collapse
X
-
Which should I get?
Pennys Dad
Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.Tags: None -
me. id get the XD, but thats beacause i want another pistol anyways.
Eotech for an AR with irons already?ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕPSN Id: FNChesterCertified Welder-ANSI/AWS D1.2 1F/G, 2F/G, 3 F/G up to 1/2 plate aluminium GTAW. &
D1.1 1F/G, 2F/G, 3F/G unlimited range, Steel SMAW
I can make custom shooting targets and paracord accesories. PM me. -
I'd get a XD and save up for an Aimpoint.Comment
-
-
It depends... do you already have a pistol?
to you Eotech haters- why stay away?Comment
-
XD
Eotech is a BushnellComment
-
Because I have personally seen them fail in life-and-death situations. I've also seen broken glass upon hard impact during drills.
Once eotech gets their act together (no, not changing to AA, N, or whatever batteries to bandaid fix a problem), maybe I'll consider them in the future. Until then, Trijicon & Aimpoint sit on my personal and 'work' rifles.
The fate of the wounded rest in the hands of the ones who apply the first dressing.
Comment
-
XD seems like the going favorite. I am inclined to agree.Pennys Dad
Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,821
Posts: 25,152,027
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 9946 users online. 142 members and 9804 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment