Just so you guys know I went to big 5 today and they had colt 22 AR15s on the shelf
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Big 5
Collapse
X
-
Yeah they are pricey as hell. -
Antioch was $700 also.Comment
-
I'll consider purchasing from Big 5 when I receive a call back from their VP explaining why they chose not to support Calguns/NRA in our fight against AB962.Brandon Combs
I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.
My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,397
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10212 users online. 43 members and 10169 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment