Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

2A Film Festival?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Macadelic4
    Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 423

    2A Film Festival?

    I was wondering why no pro-2A organization has yet organized a 2A film festival to benefit pro-2A causes. CRPA has annual galas, NRA has auctions and concerts, Calguns has various meetings and dinners, and some places screen individual movie releases like "In Search of the Second" - but no real film festivals.

    Wouldn't it be awesome to have a bunch of orgs contribute documentaries, fictional short films, and the like and have people donate to attend? The winner could then receive a prize, hosting org gets money, 2A cause is advanced, etc. etc.

    Thoughts?
    Former (graduated ) Financial Officer of the Marksmanship Club at UCSD. CHECK THEM OUT!

    Originally posted by wcnones
    Should I give them booze? I have Ralph's brand Kahlua and some Half and Half. Kids like chocolate milk, right?
  • #2
    pullnshoot25
    Banned
    • Mar 2007
    • 8068

    FTW. There are lots of topics to make a film about.

    Comment

    • #3
      audihenry
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 2909

      CalGuns Foundation/NRA/etc. should sponsor a competition!

      Comment

      • #4
        Macadelic4
        Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 423

        Originally posted by audihenry
        CalGuns Foundation/NRA/etc. should sponsor a competition!
        That's the spirit! (Inb4 people complaining that one is better than the other, etc.)

        But seriously, anyone have the resources or clout to make something like this happen or at least suggest it to these orgs?
        Former (graduated ) Financial Officer of the Marksmanship Club at UCSD. CHECK THEM OUT!

        Originally posted by wcnones
        Should I give them booze? I have Ralph's brand Kahlua and some Half and Half. Kids like chocolate milk, right?

        Comment

        • #5
          Macadelic4
          Member
          • Jul 2008
          • 423

          Bump for CGF people to take notice or for more comment.
          Former (graduated ) Financial Officer of the Marksmanship Club at UCSD. CHECK THEM OUT!

          Originally posted by wcnones
          Should I give them booze? I have Ralph's brand Kahlua and some Half and Half. Kids like chocolate milk, right?

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1