Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Turners AK 47 $599
Collapse
X
-
Glad to see the positive changes. New owners are doing a great job.Comment
-
the new owners have done a great job to bring more ebr type rifles they should be applauded.Comment
-
I am not sure i could build one that cheepComment
-
Originally posted by cockedandglockedGetting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.Comment
-
The should start selling saigas!Comment
-
Their selection is definitely improving but they still have a little ways to go before we start seeing BB equipped ARs/AKs there. A friend of mine was there yesterday and they showed him a top-loading AR. When he mentioned a BB to them, they told him that if he put that on his AR he'd be arrested. At least they're selling featureless EBRs though.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,750
Posts: 25,151,230
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16586 users online. 64 members and 16522 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment