Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Respect your neighbor's wishes
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I've never actually seen one of this planted in someone's yard...No way I would ever get one of these, either...Between the LEO's and retired service members that I am neighbors with, it just wouldnt be true...Happy to say
Comment
-
If you're willing to throw your neighbor under the bus, I'm sure this is a billion times more effective than an ADT or Brinks or whatever security company sign you can think of putting in front of your house
.
Everyone opposes judicial legislation until the judiciary legislates in their favor.Comment
-
-
This pic looks like a photoshop, and I've seen versions of this for years. Yet I've gotten it forwarded to me by two folks lately, and now I see it here on Calguns today.
Is there something hugely new that I'm missing here?Primary author of gunwiki.net - 'like' it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gunwiki/242578512591 to see whenever new content gets added!Comment
-
'Just Don't Point, Squint, and Laugh! '
Distinguished Rifleman Badge #2220
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,853
Posts: 25,152,441
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12333 users online. 62 members and 12271 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment