Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who was the member who left over CCW.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vin496
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2008
    • 8804

    Who was the member who left over CCW.

    I for the life of me can't remember the name of the guy who was either an attorney or PI, that was always advocating CCW cases.

    He left a while back over some issues with other members over his tactics, if I remember right.
    I think it can be confirmed that an alien xenomorph is absolutely no match for good ole' Alabama black snake!

    and

    If you're in a survival movie and the hot blond twists her ankle and can't walk, you damn well figure a way to carry her. If it's a dude, you shake his hand and say "best of luck".
  • #2
    Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23062

    Billy Jack
    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

    Comment

    • #3
      Vin496
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2008
      • 8804

      Originally posted by Fjold
      Billy Jack
      LOL, I kept focusing on Bill Bixby, I knew it was some 70's actor/character.

      EDIT-

      I went to read some old threads, and see he actually still post.
      Last edited by Vin496; 10-10-2009, 5:36 PM.
      I think it can be confirmed that an alien xenomorph is absolutely no match for good ole' Alabama black snake!

      and

      If you're in a survival movie and the hot blond twists her ankle and can't walk, you damn well figure a way to carry her. If it's a dude, you shake his hand and say "best of luck".

      Comment

      • #4
        thedrickel
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2006
        • 5581

        He came back. They always come back.
        I hate people that are full of hate.

        It's not illegal to tip for PPT!

        Comment

        • #5
          Saigon1965
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Nov 2003
          • 17278

          With such a wide audience why would one want to leave - Over some matters that could of been resolved -

          They do always come back - Less vibrant but they do come back -

          Originally posted by thedrickel
          He came back. They always come back.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1