How much do bowling alleys usually sell their old pins for? want to pickup a few for a BLM trip this weekend
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
bowling pins
Collapse
X
-
sometimes free ask for the cracked, chipped or broke pins.Ken F.
sigpic
Pax in Bello "Peace in War"Originally posted by Kestryll"I've got a case full of candy if you've got a van"
WTS 1863 CS Richmond black powder rifle
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=342883
WTS Cherry wood desk & Rockstar fridge
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=238105 -
about $1 - $1.25 each. they are awesome to shoot at.I am offically a gun nut!!!!!Comment
-
I saw a bunch for sale at Ammo Bros in cerritos last time I was there.
I think they were cheap but dont remember the price.Comment
-
They are my favorite things to shoot. Man, those suckers are HARD! .22 goes in, doesn't come out. Sometimes same with 9mm, just make a bulge on the far side. They are also great to hang from trees as targets._________________________________Originally posted by KestryllYou're boned.
If you're gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly.Comment
-
My little cousin works at a bowling alley, i just asked if she can get the old pins. If i get a bunch, i'll donate some of them to CG shooters who want them as targets.US Army Veteran
1995-2003 31U Commo Chief
"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" -Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto (WW2)Comment
-
-
Burro canyon had them on sale for $2, if you ever go there you can buy a handful and save themComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,546
Posts: 25,148,898
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18782 users online. 109 members and 18673 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment