Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Got Scammed for $20...oh well

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    snafu510
    Member
    • Jun 2006
    • 337

    Originally posted by 50 Freak
    I bought a geniune immitation Rolex for $20 bucks once...Wonder if I got scammed?
    I paid 10 for mine.

    Comment

    • #17
      Charliegone
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2005
      • 6104

      Originally posted by snafu510
      I paid 10 for mine.
      Are you sure it says ROLEX...not FOLEX?


      I will vote for a donkey-sex maniac if he's pro-gun.
      -BWiese

      Comment

      • #18
        anyracoon
        Veteran Member
        • May 2006
        • 3700

        I,ll never forget the time my Dad showed me a Rolex he bought in Hong Kong. He was showing it to my daughter who was 11 years old at the time. She noticed that there was a piece of hair stuck to the inside of it. Oh well, some much for the good deal!

        Comment

        • #19
          marlim4
          Member
          • Feb 2006
          • 451

          Originally posted by Res
          I got married..
          lol.
          "He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious."-Sun Tzu

          Comment

          • #20
            rick1881
            Member
            • Dec 2006
            • 325

            Bought a Rolex automatic for $60 from a street vendor in Carracas or Karachi... always get them mixed up...worked for 5 years...not a bad deal.
            "We gotta get out of this place if it's the last thing we ever do" The Animals 1965

            Comment

            • #21
              VeryCoolCat
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Feb 2006
              • 11275

              Originally posted by rick1881
              Bought a Rolex automatic for $60 from a street vendor in Carracas or Karachi... always get them mixed up...worked for 5 years...not a bad deal.
              Rolex watches also start to run slow or fast after a few years. They aren't perfect and they aren't the greatest time keepers, they are more status symbols. You end up having to take em to a place every few years to get tuned costing you like $500.

              Gimme digital anyday
              Originally posted by Kestryll
              The volume of blood necessary to achieve erection would cause you to either pass out or if you didn't and managed to maintain an erection you would likely die from lack of oxygen to the heart and brain.
              Originally posted by ivanimal
              Just be glad you are not his next door neighbor. I am sure there are "good tunes" flowing out the window. I am imagining a cop car pulling up at 1:30 AM asking "Are you having a party?" and Bundo sayin "Nope just me and the BG's"

              Comment

              • #22
                ask80
                Member
                • Jan 2006
                • 229

                i got scammed $865 from ebay... grr...

                Comment

                • #23
                  Bongos
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 4095

                  Originally posted by ask80
                  i got scammed $865 from ebay... grr...
                  Well thats over $400 which makes it a felony..you can report it to your local Sheriff and they will have the sheriff in the scammers home town pay them a visit, also you can get the post master involve...

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    crazyXgerman
                    Junior Member
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 85

                    This sounds more like a thread for the off-topic forum.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      ask80
                      Member
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 229

                      actually i already contacted my local police and the police agency where i sent the money (chicago)... but fake address and fake name. I did get like $175 back from ebay... and the local and federal peoples I contacted gave me the same story, online theft and ID theft is a big problem and hard to track down the peoples,, etc...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1