Ok I live in Loma Linda, and I went to two places that popped up on google, and I'm pretty sure one is closed and I never found the other. Pro defensive firearms I think must be gone because it wasn't where google maps said it should be. Anyways I dont want to travel a super long ways but I want to get a few things that Wal-mart doesnt carry. Thanks for the help!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
NEED HELP FINDING GUN STORE Socal
Collapse
X
-
NEED HELP FINDING GUN STORE Socal
Tags: None -
Bright Spot pawn shop? Turners in Chino? Bass Pro shop? AmmoBros just down fromBass Pro?
There is also a Turners in San Berdo and Corona.Last edited by IGOTDIRT4U; 09-25-2009, 2:37 PM."Over-sentimentality, over-softness, in fact washiness and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people. Unless we keep the barbarian virtue, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail." - Theodore Roosevelt
sigpicNRA Benefactor MemberWould you people please stop bashing "Elmer Fudd?" After all, he was an avid sportsman, hunter, and 2a supporter. -Ed in Sac -
cool, turners in san berdo isn't too far. What is there ammo selection like/ prices?Comment
-
oh crap forgot to ask about ammobros too. same question. I will probably only go to one so which would you suggest as the best, this is for an ammo run btwComment
-
If its ammo your looking for don't go to turners, at least not the one in chino, they don't have much ammo. I was in Ammo bros the other day and they had a large amount of most of the typical calibers.sigpic
IF THE BRADY BUNCH WAS AROUND
WHEN CAIN KILLED ABEL,
THERE WOULD BE A 10DAY
WAITING PERIOD ON ROCKS
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,515
Posts: 25,148,572
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14224 users online. 146 members and 14078 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment