Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

who is it

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    k1dude
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2009
    • 15912

    Never met him. Like him already though. Conspiracy theorist? Possibly. Potentially correct? Possibly. I'm not arrogant enough to disregard his message either way. One thing that can't be argued is he's a patriot that loves his country and is VERY concerned over what is going on. I think most of us here feel the same.
    "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

    "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

    Comment

    • #32
      jumbopanda
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2006
      • 8382

      Mo' BBs.

      Comment

      • #33
        papawayne
        Junior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 8

        Being an American Vietnam Veteran and 1000% against this foreigner even considering he could legally and legitimately consider being my commander in chief.
        After reading all your comments I have to laugh being Army, we are accused of being crazy, In this instance I have to defer to this Marine in being the first in last out of the nuthouse.

        Comment

        • #34
          H2H
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2005
          • 1658

          I see this truck on the 405 every day. He commutes from L.A to OC.

          Comment

          • #35
            uxo2
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 4003

            I like him for the simple fact he is exercising his 1st amendment right
            at calling both sides "Republicans" and "Democrates" the same....
            Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
            Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
            One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
            George Patton

            Comment

            • #36
              JohnBrian
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2003
              • 1204

              I think his signs are a little too subtle . . .
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

              Comment

              • #37
                Hunter4life1990
                Member
                • Feb 2009
                • 328

                Originally posted by Hayashi Killian
                Sure can, as long as it's not obstructing the road or prohibiting the driver from certain views (ie, can't use a rear-view mirror).

                I've seen similar ones. It's just ridiculous. Some people should not have the right to reproduce when spouting such nonsense. Conspiracy theorists go straight to sterilization, do not have kids, do not visit the sperm bank or egg bank.
                i think we all know who you voted for...brown shirt much??
                "Liberals hate America, they hate "flag-wavers," they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam (post 9/11). Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

                "If gays can't change, why do liberals think child molesters can?"

                Originally posted by AJAX22
                Its the liberal fallacy.... "All men are equal, except for me, cause I know what is good for you better than you do."

                Comment

                • #38
                  technique
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 10639

                  Kinda a dupe.......but he changed his sign up this time....and his spelling has improved...kinda.
                  Last edited by technique; 09-08-2009, 11:02 PM.
                  California Uber Alles, California Uber Alles
                  Uber Alles California, Uber Alles California

                  I am Governor Jerry Brown, My aura smiles and never frowns, Soon I will be President...

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Hunter4life1990
                    Member
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 328

                    Originally posted by audihenry
                    Contrary to popular belief, these rights are not absolute.
                    these rights are absolute to every person in the entire world,it is a human right,not just an american right,our founders were smart enough to write into our doctrine tho because they new people such as the dictators of ww2 and earlier and later would silence the dissenterss and establish total control and tyrrany over there "subjects" not citizens if it was not clearly stated to them(and yourself apparently).it makes me sick to even read that statement
                    "Liberals hate America, they hate "flag-wavers," they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam (post 9/11). Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

                    "If gays can't change, why do liberals think child molesters can?"

                    Originally posted by AJAX22
                    Its the liberal fallacy.... "All men are equal, except for me, cause I know what is good for you better than you do."

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Hayashi Killian
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 617

                      i think we all know who you voted for...brown shirt much??
                      Wonderful. I'm invoking Godwin's law and declaring your arguments null and invalid.
                      "Ok, sign language 101. This means stay low, this means stack up, and this means I'm gonna punch your lights out if you don't shut up!"

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        xibunkrlilkidsx
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 5419

                        Originally posted by Hayashi Killian
                        Wonderful. I'm invoking Godwin's law and declaring your arguments null and invalid.
                        lol, thats a new one to me

                        Originally posted by technique
                        Kinda a dupe.......but he changed his sign up this time....and his spelling has improved...kinda.
                        ah man i love seeing people out there protesting with misspelled words on their signs. gosh that would make a good thread.

                        Originally posted by Hayashi Killian
                        Sure can, as long as it's not obstructing the road or prohibiting the driver from certain views (ie, can't use a rear-view mirror).

                        I've seen similar ones. It's just ridiculous. Some people should not have the right to reproduce when spouting such nonsense. Conspiracy theorists go straight to sterilization, do not have kids, do not visit the sperm bank or egg bank.
                        Sot han what he is driving is illegal than because unless that bull is a one way mirror no way in hell can he see through his rear view mirror.
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
                        PSN Id: FNChester
                        Certified Welder-ANSI/AWS D1.2 1F/G, 2F/G, 3 F/G up to 1/2 plate aluminium GTAW. &
                        D1.1 1F/G, 2F/G, 3F/G unlimited range, Steel SMAW
                        I can make custom shooting targets and paracord accesories. PM me.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          locosway
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 11346

                          Almost as good as the "Buy American" stickers on foreign cars...
                          OCSD Approved CCW Instructor
                          NRA Certified Instructor
                          CA DOJ Certified Instructor
                          Glock Certified Armorer

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            Rekrab
                            Valar Dohaeris
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • May 2009
                            • 5534

                            Originally posted by locosway
                            Almost as good as the "Buy American" stickers on foreign cars...


                            You mean... like those pickup trucks built in America?
                            Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44

                            Big Ammo Sale!
                            Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Sale

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              singleshotman
                              Member
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 196

                              RE:Car sign

                              I think he lives in Westminster, i'v seen him a few times at the Westminster Wall-Mart while my wife goes shopping. He's been around a few years or so.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                gumby
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 2331

                                Yes, he does live in Westminster. As I said before, he's my neighbor and quite the loon.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1