But I did not received any paperwork other than my receipt for the DROS and transfer. Is this standard? I normally receive paperwork with my pistols but is it different for rifles? I just want to make sure than I won't have any problems.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Just picked up my OLL..
Collapse
X
-
Just picked up my OLL..
Tags: None -
Don't know if it is "standard" or not, but I've purchased a couple of lowers in the past few months. I got a copy of my DROS with one, but not the other. Shouldn't be a problem as it is a DEALERS record of sale, not a BUYERS record of sale.
War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is......
Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,915
Posts: 25,153,150
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 45387 users online. 116 members and 45271 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment