Forgive me if this has been covered but I couldn't come up anything. I'm looking to purchase another handgun and a stripper lower from my local FFL to add to my collection, hoping I might be able to get a deal buying two things at once. Now I know law only permits you to purchase one handgun every 30 days, but what category does a stripper lower fall into? Is it still considered a long rifle even though it's not complete or does it fall into some "other" category?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Purchasing a Handgun and OLL Same Sale
Collapse
X
-
Stripped AR lowers are considered "other" by the ATF, and long guns in California. In short, consider it a long gun."Can our form of government, our system of justice, survive if one can be denied a freedom because he might abuse it?" --Harlon Carter
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." --Gerald Ford
"Government is essentially the negation of liberty." --Ludwig von Mises
"You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Admiral Yamamoto
USS Hornet ARC Member.
sigpic
Join today?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,914
Posts: 25,153,086
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21783 users online. 131 members and 21652 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment