Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stopped by PRK today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PolishMike
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2007
    • 6034

    Stopped by PRK today

    Happened to be in Fresno on some business and stopped by their shop. They have a LOT of cool stuff hanging on the walls for great prices.

    I would have taken a mini mac right then and there if I had a way to pick it up in ten days.


    Anyway +1 for PRK from me.
    Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and Pistol
  • #2
    technique
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2008
    • 10639

    I'm surprised they had time to serve you.....you know, in between receiving lashings from other Calgunners as they slaved over AK pistol builds.
    California Uber Alles, California Uber Alles
    Uber Alles California, Uber Alles California

    I am Governor Jerry Brown, My aura smiles and never frowns, Soon I will be President...

    Comment

    • #3
      PolishMike
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2007
      • 6034

      Originally posted by technique
      I'm surprised they had time to serve you.....you know, in between receiving lashings from other Calgunners as they slaved over AK pistol builds.
      Saw 3 guys in the back working hard on those. Got to see the bbls too.
      Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and Pistol

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1