He must have a great source for .22 Magnum, I can only find it at 9mm prices.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mini-minigun (microgun?)
Collapse
X
-
Mini-minigun (microgun?)
He must have a great source for .22 Magnum, I can only find it at 9mm prices.Tags: None -
Cool, but I'd almost rather have the American Arms AM-180 with the 275 round drum!
Comment
-
Pish! Puny .22 LR.Cool, but I'd almost rather have the American Arms AM-180 with the 275 round drum!
Comment
-
+ 1 on the AM-180 they sound like a swarm of bees went they get touched off, very cool.Comment
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,413
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11852 users online. 36 members and 11816 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment