Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Banana clips back in stock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #2
    OCEquestrian
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2017
    • 6905

    "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue." ----Sen. Barry Goldwater

    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

    NRA life member
    SAF life member
    CRPA member

    Comment

    • #3
      MrFancyPants
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2017
      • 1160

      People really will buy the dumbest stuff.

      Comment

      • #4
        Tarmy
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Feb 2016
        • 4397

        Are those on the clip roster thingy for this damn state?
        Wilson Protector .45, Springer 9mm Loaded, Franchi Instinct SL .12ga. and some other cool stuff for the kiddos...

        Comment

        • #5
          Barang
          CGN Contributor
          • Aug 2013
          • 13436

          just make sure you don't put your banana next to them when taking a break at the range.

          Comment

          • #6
            Zenderfall
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2017
            • 600

            One way to become a BANANA REPUBLIC!
            NRA Pistol/Rifle Instructor
            CADOJ Certified Instructor
            NRA Pistol/Rimfire Rifle Distinguished Expert
            NRA RSO, IDPA Safety Officer
            NRA & CRPA Member
            Veteran, 1994-1998

            Comment

            • #7
              ARFrog
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2016
              • 1293

              I buy my bananas in bunches because I don't want to get caught up in the whole age old clip vs magazine dilemma.
              sigpic

              ARFrog

              Comment

              • #8
                highpower
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2012
                • 5335

                Originally posted by MrFancyPants
                People really will buy the dumbest stuff.
                Just shows there are folks out there that can't appreciate a bit of whimsey.

                I love properly used sarcasm and I am going to get one of those for me and one for my son. His sense of sarcasm is as finely tuned as mine is, maybe even better.
                MLC member.

                Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

                Dumocraps suck balls.

                Comment

                • #9
                  LBDamned
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 19040

                  Originally posted by MrFancyPants
                  People really will buy the dumbest stuff.
                  I have a box of 'Zombie Max' ammo in every caliber
                  "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    jmpeal
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 1249

                    It's for those glamor shots to post online lol

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Kokopelli
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 3449

                      The little blue Palmetto stickers are a nice touch.
                      If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth. - Ronald Reagan

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Prepped and ready
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 951

                        Originally posted by LBDamned
                        I have a box of 'Zombie Max' ammo in every caliber
                        Damn it, I thought I was the only one that did that.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          12pewpew
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2019
                          • 1338

                          Originally posted by MrFancyPants
                          People really will buy the dumbest stuff.
                          If I bought one it wouldn't even be the dumbest thing I bought this week.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            LBDamned
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 19040

                            Originally posted by 12pewpew
                            If I bought one it wouldn't even be the dumbest thing I bought this week.
                            So YOU'RE the one that bought the $18 McDonald's meal.
                            "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Jimi Jah
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 19322

                              30 rounds. Not available in the California banana republic.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1