Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

"Original CZ Forum" - getting approved???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ELR Researcher
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 534

    "Original CZ Forum" - getting approved???

    Hello fellow CZ pistol owners:

    I recently got a CZ 75 SP-01. I subsequently tried to register for "The Original CZ Forum" - see https://czfirearms.us/ - only to find that whatever or whomever has to review and approve my request (prior to posting) is simply not letting me in. I have literally been trying for 3 weeks and, while I always promptly get their "Welcome to The Original CZ Forum" e-mail, 4 times now, I never get the second e-mail telling me I've been approved to post. I've also twice used the e-mail address in those welcome e-mails to try to find out why I've yet to be approved - zero responses.

    So, please clue me in on the pass phrase or electronic hand shake to get registered.

    Thanks.
    ELR Researcher, Benefactor Member NRA and Life Member CRPA
    www.elr-resources.com
    Not a commercial business.
    ELR - anything shorter is point blank.

    Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA), Webmaster and Marketing Assistant
    www.unlimitedrange.org
    Not a commercial business.
    URSA - competition starts at 2000 yards!
  • #2
    kenl
    Senior Member
    • May 2012
    • 1723

    I didn't have any problems when I registered a little over a year ago. Maybe the approver is on vacation?
    sigpic

    California, the once-great first world state that is now a corrupt third world socialist cesspool.

    Comment

    • #3
      mikeyr
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2011
      • 1554

      Worked for me, just now, I registered and got the email, clicked the link and I am in.
      sigpic
      NRA Benefactor Member
      . CRPA Member

      Comment

      • #4
        Oldmandan
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 2721

        Originally posted by ELR Researcher
        Hello fellow CZ pistol owners:

        I recently got a CZ 75 SP-01. I subsequently tried to register for "The Original CZ Forum" - see https://czfirearms.us/ - only to find that whatever or whomever has to review and approve my request (prior to posting) is simply not letting me in. I have literally been trying for 3 weeks and, while I always promptly get their "Welcome to The Original CZ Forum" e-mail, 4 times now, I never get the second e-mail telling me I've been approved to post. I've also twice used the e-mail address in those welcome e-mails to try to find out why I've yet to be approved - zero responses.

        So, please clue me in on the pass phrase or electronic hand shake to get registered.

        Thanks.
        Hint, don?t use your real name Gavin, make one up
        "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them" - Richard Henry Lee

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          67Cuda
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2013
          • 1720

          Tyr looking in the Spam folder.
          Originally posted by ivanimal
          People that call other member stupid get time off.
          So much for being honest.

          Comment

          • #6
            ELR Researcher
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 534

            Originally posted by mikeyr
            Worked for me, just now, I registered and got the email, clicked the link and I am in.
            You got one or 2 e-mails? As noted I always get the "welcome" e-mail, never received the OK one.

            Checked my spam folder but not there - but thanks for the suggestion.
            ELR Researcher, Benefactor Member NRA and Life Member CRPA
            www.elr-resources.com
            Not a commercial business.
            ELR - anything shorter is point blank.

            Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA), Webmaster and Marketing Assistant
            www.unlimitedrange.org
            Not a commercial business.
            URSA - competition starts at 2000 yards!

            Comment

            • #7
              mikeyr
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 1554

              I did not get a second email, I got one that said click here to confirm and that was all I got..I got in and can post
              sigpic
              NRA Benefactor Member
              . CRPA Member

              Comment

              • #8
                ELR Researcher
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2012
                • 534

                Originally posted by mikeyr
                I did not get a second email, I got one that said click here to confirm and that was all I got..I got in and can post
                Strange - here is what I got (4 times over a couple weeks as I tried and tried again) from noreply@czfirearms.us

                "Your registration request at The Original CZ Forum has been received, OscarL.

                The username you registered with was OscarL. If you forget your password, you can change it at https://czfirearms.us/index.php?action=reminder.

                Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address. - I added the bolding.

                Regards,
                The The Original CZ Forum Team.
                You are receiving this email because you or something using this email address has signed up on our site. If you feel you need to contact us please email us at czfirearms.us@gmail.com"

                Please check your e-mail and advise the sender's address. Thanks. Oscar
                ELR Researcher, Benefactor Member NRA and Life Member CRPA
                www.elr-resources.com
                Not a commercial business.
                ELR - anything shorter is point blank.

                Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA), Webmaster and Marketing Assistant
                www.unlimitedrange.org
                Not a commercial business.
                URSA - competition starts at 2000 yards!

                Comment

                • #9
                  ELR Researcher
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 534

                  Just tried again and received the same response e-mail as shown in post #8. Think this is the 5th try.

                  I'd sure appreciate it if one of you kind folks - that has been blessed by getting on that board - PMing an admin to find out why I keep having grief.

                  Thanks.

                  Oscar
                  ELR Researcher, Benefactor Member NRA and Life Member CRPA
                  www.elr-resources.com
                  Not a commercial business.
                  ELR - anything shorter is point blank.

                  Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA), Webmaster and Marketing Assistant
                  www.unlimitedrange.org
                  Not a commercial business.
                  URSA - competition starts at 2000 yards!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    ELR Researcher
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 534

                    Tried again on 10/26, same "response".

                    So no one is willing to take a couple minutes to PM one of the admins on that site to inquire why I'm getting ghosted? I would do it for you, please do it for me.

                    Thanks.
                    ELR Researcher, Benefactor Member NRA and Life Member CRPA
                    www.elr-resources.com
                    Not a commercial business.
                    ELR - anything shorter is point blank.

                    Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA), Webmaster and Marketing Assistant
                    www.unlimitedrange.org
                    Not a commercial business.
                    URSA - competition starts at 2000 yards!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1