Got my delay letter on day 10 . So delayed on 6 letter on 10 . Weird the first two delays I had the letter didn't dhow up until around day 20 I think
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Previous DROS delay question.
Collapse
X
-
You would think that you know the the more delays the faster they get as far as time is perceived but it just seems like it gets slower with this it's taking foreverOriginally posted by 17bbProbably just due to there not being as much of backlog as before.
I live in Sacramento so doj letters get to me pretty quick. My delay was on 6 and got the letter day 9 or 10Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,546
Posts: 25,148,896
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19009 users online. 120 members and 18889 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment