Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stop over paying price gouging! Relax

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • manofsteel
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2016
    • 3

    Stop over paying price gouging! Relax

    If you pay over priced x2 or x3’s the amount just because you have to have the gun that’s off roster, you got ripped off by the liberals of the gun community. For those that are price gouging those guns just know that we know your life sucks and we will probably see you troll on here.
    For those overpaying, hey it’s your choice to be the guy people will laugh at when you say how much you paid and you still are no better at shooting a firearm.

    When the roster changes the guys price gouging can go back to having nothing no one wants.
    Last edited by manofsteel; 04-10-2023, 7:28 PM. Reason: Too long of a post.
  • #2
    mdr110
    Member
    • Aug 2022
    • 147

    You're barking at the wrong tree. You can't tell people how to spend their money. Supply/Demand. Donate CGSSA.
    Feedback/iTrader: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...8#post28174608

    Comment

    • #3
      9Cal_OC
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2019
      • 6704

      Okay Superman…

      People’s budgets and spending are different. To some, it may be considered overpaying, to others, it’s worth the markup and price for that product.

      As of now, it’s a buyers market anyways. People can do what they please with their money.
      Freedom isn't free...

      sigpic

      iTrader

      Comment

      • #4
        Tere_Hanges
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2013
        • 6270

        CRPA and NRA member.

        Note that those who have repeatedly expressed enough vile and incoherent content as to render your views irrelevant, have been placed on my ignore list. Thank you for helping me improve my experience and direct my attention towards those who are worthy of it. God bless your toxic little souls.

        Comment

        • #5
          mr goodguy
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2014
          • 747

          What off roaster gun are you planning to buy o.p? Lol

          Comment

          • #6
            manofsteel
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2016
            • 3

            I realized the guys that respond negatively to this are the vouchers or the suckers!


            Mdr110 apparently I’m not. And I can suggest how dumb it is, which I did.

            9cal_OC when prices are 3x’s the sale price of the actual value of the gun that is the definition of overpaying. It’s not a buyers market when buyers are overpaying and sellers are price gouging do to circumstances.

            Yes, I know, people can Dow what they want as can I with slamming those those that support the ignorance of over paying. Those that support the opposite are either the guys that over paid and are trying to justify or those that are over selling. Same people that get rippded off by sales guys.

            California_deplorable it’s cool if you are a woman showing off your bra or a guy that’s crossed over, based on that it looks like you use to be a guy.

            Comment

            • #7
              manofsteel
              Junior Member
              • Jan 2016
              • 3

              Mr_googuy I did want a couple but only an idiot would pay 3x’s the amount. I made a recent purchase, just changed what I wanted. If guys are so broke they need to charge 3x’s the amount to fellow gun owners then they can find an equal loser.

              Comment

              • #8
                tradecraft
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2008
                • 4630

                Sell some off-roster guns for us at non-inflated prices or STFU
                Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraft

                Comment

                • #9
                  edgerly779
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 19871

                  5 posts in 7 years. Completely out of touch with reality. Maybe just got out of jail, (LOL)

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    9Cal_OC
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Apr 2019
                    • 6704

                    Originally posted by manofsteel
                    Mr_googuy I did want a couple but only an idiot would pay 3x?s the amount. I made a recent purchase, just changed what I wanted. If guys are so broke they need to charge 3x?s the amount to fellow gun owners then they can find an equal loser.
                    And that?s the beauty of this market? YOU don?t have to buy.

                    I?m not for telling people what they should price their items. I may just chuckle and move on. If a deal pops up, great, if not, like you, I?ll adjust my wants and go from there.
                    Freedom isn't free...

                    sigpic

                    iTrader

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SilveradoColt21
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Sep 2021
                      • 2440

                      Originally posted by edgerly779
                      5 posts in 7 years. Completely out of touch with reality. Maybe just got out of jail, (LOL)
                      That's just what I was thinking lol, seems to be out of it or something
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        The Gleam
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 13479

                        Originally posted by manofsteel
                        Hey guys, I get it...

                        Apparently not.

                        And look, every thread/post has its 'well actually'or some other irrelevant reply guy...
                        Well actually, yes, you are irrelevant. Well said.

                        5 posts, 7 years, so what's your other Calguns username?

                        ---
                        -----------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by Librarian
                        What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

                        If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Batman
                          Veteran Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 2663

                          Next thing you're going to say is "Don't buy a Rolex.... a Timex will keep just as good time!". And you'd be 100% correct.

                          People don't want to be told how to spend their money, pure and simple. If someone sees a value in it to them, then it's their right to pay the price. Simple Economics 101. It's the same thing as complaining about gas going for $5/gallon, as you then go in and buy a 500ml bottle of water for $1.29. For those who want the quick answer, that's just under $10/gallon. And to say that it's different is dishonest at best and outright lying at worst.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            the_tunaman
                            Veteran Member
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 2517

                            Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…… hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
                            MAGA - drain the swamp^D^D^D^D^Dcesspool!
                            Proud deplorable wacist!
                            #NotMyStateGovernment!
                            Just remember BAMN - there is no level too low for them to stoop!
                            COVID survivor - ain?t gonna get pricked!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              SilveradoColt21
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Sep 2021
                              • 2440

                              Your username is ironic considering you are very fragile to the marketplace .
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1