I have only bought three this year. Last year was better. I think that I bought a total of eleven last year. I'm looking forward to 07!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
How many this year?
Collapse
X
-
sigpicIf you loan someone twenty dollars and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
Originally posted by hoffmangNFA is a long ways off as well it should be. Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...-Gene -
s&w 460
xd-45
springfield M1A
buckmark 22
Thompson encore prohunter 460
Thompson encore Pro hunter 308
marlin 1894c
marlin 1895 45-70
Thompson black diamond
stogoer condor 12gauge o/u
beretta xtrema2 with k/o
ruger 10-22
s&w 686+
and i know its not a firearm but i get to pick up my new crestliner 14 for duck hunting and fishing tommrow
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,562
Posts: 25,149,180
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31934 users online. 141 members and 31793 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment