Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Alphacat guncamping interest thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    audiophil2
    Senior Member
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2007
    • 8736

    Originally posted by L84CABO
    Where are you building your place in Thailand?
    It is a small town called Mae Wong. About 1 hour west of Nakhon Sawan. My girls family is all over there. It is like Mayberry USA. When a friend saw my kid riding a scooter too fast she texted my girl to rat him out. My land is about half a mile from a mountain range. There are tigers there but they don't come off the mountain anymore. Almost extinct on it not from hunting. Her dad sees them when he hunts other stuff or collects mushrooms.

    Once the house is done I'll buy a condo in Phuket. I like that area. Most expats own a few properties and just change location when they get bored. It's that cheap.
    sigpic


    Private 10 acre range rentals
    [/URL]

    Comment

    • #17
      L84CABO
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2009
      • 8776

      Originally posted by audiophil2
      It is a small town called Mae Wong. About 1 hour west of Nakhon Sawan. My girls family is all over there. It is like Mayberry USA. When a friend saw my kid riding a scooter too fast she texted my girl to rat him out. My land is about half a mile from a mountain range. There are tigers there but they don't come off the mountain anymore. Almost extinct on it not from hunting. Her dad sees them when he hunts other stuff or collects mushrooms.

      Once the house is done I'll buy a condo in Phuket. I like that area. Most expats own a few properties and just change location when they get bored. It's that cheap.
      NICE! Thailand is a great place...and the food is delicious! Hopefully ALL the tigers got the message about not coming off the mountain.
      "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

      Fighter Pilot

      Comment

      • #18
        deckhandmike
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2011
        • 8325

        I’m all in for Thailand tours. I’ve spent about two months there partying my *** off and loved every minute of it. Please start a thread about how you were able to buy property there and your visa issues. I’ve been wanting to leave CA.

        Comment

        • #19
          audiophil2
          Senior Member
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jan 2007
          • 8736

          Originally posted by L84CABO
          NICE! Thailand is a great place...and the food is delicious! Hopefully ALL the tigers got the message about not coming off the mountain.
          A young tiger rwas found dead not too far away. N o know cause yet. It is weird to see the warning signs but from what I've read pound for pound an American mountain lion is stronger and they are all over CA and AZ. The tracks in my land are as big as my hand with my first knuckles folded in. My friend saw a cub 10 feet away up in a crack in a cave by us. No sign of the momma.

          Yes. Partying with the locals is even better. I was bored to death on the tourist Bangla Rd in Phuket. Lots of clubs but no one doing anything. The her friend took us to a local nightclub far from the tourist areas and it was wild. I was the only farang in the place.

          Colombia is still my favorite party destination but it is so dangerous now. A CA guy was killed on his 2nd night there by a tinder girl and her gang.
          sigpic


          Private 10 acre range rentals
          [/URL]

          Comment

          • #20
            TrailerparkTrash
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 4249

            Originally posted by audiophil2
            Not offended. I know reality. There is no public land you will be more free on without breaking laws. It is why I bought the land in the first place. Unsafe shooters, no tannerite, no tracers, fire restrictions half the year. I took my son to a public spot and he refused to leave the car. Way too dangerous. I'm a cheap guy too. But some things are worth paying for.
            sigpic

            It`s funny to me to see how angry an atheist is over a God they don`t believe in.` -Jack Hibbs

            -ΙΧΘΥΣ <><

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1