Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Alamo Pawn
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Alamo Pawn in West Covina is a great place for PPT and out of state purchases.
If they are being squeeze by SAC - that really blows....

Comment
-
Loved those guys.
Fastest PPT in the West. They didn't get spooked by unusual firearms. And they were always willing to adjust prices on their used/consignment guns. I picked up some cool pieces over the years.You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
Come on...what harm??
joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?Comment
-
That's too bad...pawn shops are way faster than gun shops.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,917
Posts: 25,153,185
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20249 users online. 128 members and 20121 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment