Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sending Ammo to California

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • raymartrading
    Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 264

    Sending Ammo to California

    Rise and Shine,

    I sent money to purchase ammo from an out-of-state member of another on-line site. Now he is getting cold feet.

    It's really fun to receive an email after sending money with I know they are considering a bill to have mail order ammo prohibited, but am not sure if it has been mandated. (My emphasis)

    I responded that I live in San Diego County; I am over 21 (with proof), to use UPS or FEDEX, and I consider us to have a deal.

    Any other proof I can send this guy? In the end, if he doesn't want to sell me the ammo, there is not much I can do as long as he refunds my payment.

    All of the FUD regarding Kali's laws are getting to be a real drag.

    Thanks.
  • #2
    Plisk
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 3007

    Well once/if that law comes into effect, they're going to set a date for it to come into effect right? Tell him theres no date for it yet, it hasnt been enstated yet.
    "If it wears out, replace it. If it breaks, upgrade." -Cranky Air Force Vet.

    Kevin

    Comment

    • #3
      raymartrading
      Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 264

      Plisk,
      Everything is okay now. I am frustratrated about the rest of the country's attitude regarding Kalifornia. Instead of helping us fight, most people prefer not to deal with our great "golden" state.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1