Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Finally
Collapse
X
-
Finally
#NotMyPresident
#ArrestFauci
sigpicTags: None -
-
-
-
I did RTFM.
It mentioned this.
#NotMyPresident
#ArrestFauci
sigpicComment
-
RTFM? Last resort!
I thought paper forms were a bit faster these days. It sucks having to wait a year and change for a paper shuffler to get off their hind quarters.Comment
-
-
-
Living behind enemy lines, I have no info on this. Is there a "reason" it takes a year? Or is it just typical .gov bungholes? Like ca doj bof taking over a week to respond to an email.WTB: Beretta a400
Originally posted by CatoWomen teachers are "liberated and empowered." They are embolden so much by our current society that they can wave their vagina around like a flag.Originally posted by OlderThanDirtI treat all people the same until they open their big mouths and make me feel otherwise.Comment
-
-
“Hey, beanz2, you got something to pick up here”, he called.
“What did I buy?”, I asked.
“It’s a … CGS … Hyperion K”, he answered.
“Oh, I bought one?”
I typically get my paper Form 4 cans after I’ve forgotten I have them sitting at the FFL.sigpic
The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,778
Posts: 25,151,577
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21922 users online. 125 members and 21797 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment