I wanted to bring my OLL to Target Masters a few months ago. I was going to shoot 22lr there. Not knowing if they were cool with it or not, I gave them a call ahead of time to make sure. When I called and asked if I can bring a rimfire AR15 to shoot there, the guy seriously LAUGHED and then said that he will have to ask a manager. He came back to the phone and said that I can shoot it as long as I have my "papers". I don't know WTF papers he is mentioning but I cut the conversation quick.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Going shooting at Target Masters
Collapse
X
-
I was thinking of heading over there sometime in the next 2 weeks. I need to get some practice shooting my HD shotty.Comment
-
^ -points for using "shotty"....
j/k
Just make sure the ammo you take is the low base/game load type, not high base... that's been my experience there.
You say "gun nut" like it's a bad thingComment
-
I'll let everyone know when I plan on going next. I usually shoot at Bullseye because it is usually empty on the range and it's a nice range too. TM usually is too busy and I had to wait a couple of times which I hate. The check in/out process takes a LONG LONG time too usually when I am there.Originally posted by 69Mach1The virgin requires more work (don't they all
)
Originally posted by 69Mach1Z gets around. lol
Comment
-
I called to ask them what was okay to shoot there, they told me birdshot only.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,533
Posts: 25,148,716
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14857 users online. 140 members and 14717 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment