Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

250 CEO's send letter for gun control

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dobek
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 651

    250 CEO's send letter for gun control

    Think about this letter when you go to spend your hard earned dollars

    Steve




    Side note - I haven't heard of a lot of these companies...
    Last edited by dobek; 06-09-2022, 12:07 PM.
  • #2
    PartyBarge
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 545

    They're just like the BLM supporting firms. They are buying coverage so the few Twitter activists avoid hitting them in the face.
    CA Ex-Pat
    US Navy Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    Springfield Armory & Smith&Wesson & Remington & Henry & Marlin
    ------------------------------------
    "Why does anyone need an AR-15?
    You mean you don't know? So what kind of reporter are you? It's easy! It's a great friggen gun!" - Alan Korwin, 2015

    Comment

    • #3
      9Cal_OC
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2019
      • 6704

      Quite a few large companies there…
      Freedom isn't free...

      sigpic

      iTrader

      Comment

      • #4
        k1dude
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2009
        • 15973

        Beware the woke industrial complex.




        I won't be buying anything from Intuit, GoPro, Logitech, The Container Store, Unilever, and Vimeo anymore. The rest of the big company list I already boycott.
        Last edited by k1dude; 06-09-2022, 12:41 PM.
        "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

        "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

        Comment

        • #5
          QED
          Member
          • May 2018
          • 166

          After the BLM financial scandal, I suspect corporate America might be re-thinking their woke charitable contributions.

          Comment

          • #6
            jager56
            Member
            • Aug 2018
            • 200

            Something
            Last edited by jager56; 05-02-2024, 1:19 PM.

            Comment

            • #7
              sealocan
              Calguns Addict
              • Mar 2012
              • 9956

              250 compared to how many actual CEOs there are in the USA seems pretty small but it's this type of small but vocal tactic that allows politicians in DC to take away our inalienable rights because those politicians can now claim to influenced by companies and (CEO) voters.

              Comment

              • #8
                Two Shots
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2007
                • 2022

                Not one company I do business with.
                "I have a love interest in every one of my films - a gun."
                - Arnold Schwarzenegger

                Comment

                • #9
                  wpage
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 6072

                  Shame how little these captains of industry care for workers in...
                  Colt,
                  Smith & Wesson,
                  Mossberg,
                  Remington, or whats left of it...
                  And a host of other poor soon to be punished and possibly out of work Americans.

                  What a shame it it. The enemy is within.
                  God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
                  John 3:16

                  NRA,,, Lifer

                  United Air Epic Fail Video ...

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SharedShots
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2021
                    • 2277

                    Originally posted by wpage
                    Shame how little these captains of industry care for workers in...
                    Colt,
                    Smith & Wesson,
                    Mossberg,
                    Remington, or whats left of it...
                    And a host of other poor soon to be punished and possibly out of work Americans.

                    What a shame it it. The enemy is within.
                    They don't care about their own workers why would they care about the workers in any firearms industry companies?

                    CEO=Celebrity. CEOs aren't hired for what they know, they are hired for who they know.







                    .
                    Let Go of the Status Quo!

                    Don't worry, it will never pass...How in the hell did that pass?

                    Think past your gun, it's the last resort, the first is your brain.

                    Defense is a losing proposition when time is on the side of the opponent. In the history of humanity, no defense has ever won against an enemy with time on their side.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ja308
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 12660

                      Added Unilever owner of Ben and Jerrys . FWIW Ben and Jerrys have been on my list for a long time .
                      Even to the point of skipping dessert and telling management to carry another brand.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SharedShots
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2021
                        • 2277

                        Originally posted by ja308
                        Added Unilever owner of Ben and Jerrys . FWIW Ben and Jerrys have been on my list for a long time .
                        Even to the point of skipping dessert and telling management to carry another brand.
                        The list can get long but not impossible to manage.

                        Nothing better on a Saturday night taking it easy and a really good pepperoni pizza and a coke and a good movie. I no longer drink coke (even though it was maybe twice a year). I substituted that malt stuff from Malta Goya unless I find out Robert Unanue is anti-2/A.




                        .
                        Let Go of the Status Quo!

                        Don't worry, it will never pass...How in the hell did that pass?

                        Think past your gun, it's the last resort, the first is your brain.

                        Defense is a losing proposition when time is on the side of the opponent. In the history of humanity, no defense has ever won against an enemy with time on their side.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          M76
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Apr 2014
                          • 5953

                          Laurence Baer, President & CEO, San Francisco Giants
                          Al Guido, President, San Francisco 49ers
                          I'm surprised the golden state sjw's & ookland A's CEO's aren't listed
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by dunndeal
                          Stop digging.
                          Originally posted by BrassCase
                          I only buy fireworks from Three Finger Willie over at One Eyed Jack's Fireworks.
                          iTrader

                          https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1884858

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            ja308
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 12660

                            Originally posted by SharedShots
                            The list can get long but not impossible to manage.

                            Nothing better on a Saturday night taking it easy and a really good pepperoni pizza and a coke and a good movie. I no longer drink coke (even though it was maybe twice a year). I substituted that malt stuff from Malta Goya unless I find out Robert Unanue is anti-2/A.




                            .
                            Quit Diet Pepsi went to Coke Zero and now quit all. Crystal light with vitamins is is the replacement and I avoid giving Ca state government 4.5 cents for every container .

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              SCSnyder
                              Member
                              • Dec 2018
                              • 154

                              Looks like Dicks Sporting Goods doesn’t want anyone to sell firearms since they stopped a couple of years ago.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1