Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M1 Garand Field Gauges....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OldFart40
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2022
    • 12

    M1 Garand Field Gauges....

    Would there be much of a market/or what they might be worth, for field gauges for the M1 Garand? I have a set of six , the wooden box they came in and the mimeographed packing slip that they came with. Don't know what era but guess the late 1940's or 1950's(possibly the "60's). All are military U.S. Marked look in Excellent condition. On the top of the Packing List is:

    SET#914
    LIST OF ONE SET OF COMPONENTS FOR TOOL SET 4933-726-5849
    3012, FIELD MAINT FOR RIFLE, U.S.. CAL. .30 m1 IN ACCORDANCE
    W/LISTING FURNISHED BY ORDNANCE WEAPONS COMMAND

    FIRE PIN PROTRUSION GAUGE ,PISTON HEAD GAUGE, BEARING GAUGE, GAS CYLINDER GAUGE, TIMING GAUGE AND FIELD TEST BOLT.
  • #2
    smoothy8500
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3846

    I bet they would get plenty of attention on the CMP forums. Lots of collectors there.

    Comment

    • #3
      golfish
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Mar 2013
      • 10127

      Hey ya old fart I'm right there with ya

      Check out this sub forum. It's not the right one because your selling but its probably your best bet..

      It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
      Happiness is a warm gun.

      MLC, First 3

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1