Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SA MC Operator wait or no?
Collapse
X
-
Default CalGuns' answer - get BOTH.
My personal choice - 1911? You'll not go wrong with the MCO... (Btw, I have the MCO - it has been a reliable workhorse, indeed. And with the rail - very extensible, ie., WML, etc.). Taken it to tactical/defensive classes where we were shooting out to 150-yards from the holster. Sweet trigger makes the job a bit easier...
_ -
The only thing I don’t really like about the Sig 1911s is the Sig centric slide, I’ve shot a few different Sig 1911s and they performed well.
I have a MC Op, really good gun but it had the locking MSH and I had to spend some money to replace it. Not a big deal added a MSH with a magwell and a 19 lb spring. The un1911 Sig slide would most likely have me waiting for the SA though.Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.Comment
-
SpringfieldVida Loca Homes
Comment
-
Hard choice both are great 1911'sComment
-
-
@Stormvet
Thanks! that photo just exacerbated my waiting :P but beautiful none the less!
@Antonio
Yeah, I was taken back. i had purchased a Kimber TLE II couple years back and it had issues feeeding, and the slide/frame fit was on par with my citadel 1911. I was getting stove p[ipes and FTF. That and it was VERY mag selective. And to top it off, it started corroding (to be fair, I was living in Hawaii so everything gets corroded) with surface rust. After calling Kimber, they took it back in and "repaired it". Came back with the same issues. I sold it off and never looked back. Nothing against those that use them, just that they aren't for me.Comment
-
Doesn't hurt to put your name on the list.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,403
Posts: 25,147,451
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28669 users online. 121 members and 28548 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment