Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

If you can only have 4 guns

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Screagle
    Member
    • Apr 2020
    • 189

    If you can only have 4 guns

    Since the original thread was too old to respond to:

    P365
    P226
    MP5 <SP5>
    SR15
  • #2
    Bert Gamble
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 3230

    Beneli M4
    Glock 17
    AR platform
    30-06
    WARNING: This post will most likely contain statements that are offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense, and or maturity.

    Satire: A literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
    _____________________________________________

    Comment

    • #3
      DrewN
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2012
      • 1887

      .22, 12 gauge, some form of 6.5 / 7 MM bolt gun and a .357 (or .45 LC) revolver.

      Comment

      • #4
        johnparjr
        Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 215

        Glock 17,19,26,43x :-)

        Comment

        • #5
          Sure Shot 45
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Dec 2009
          • 1217

          Scar 17
          SR30/SR-15 14.5 because CA
          USP 45
          Benelli M4

          Comment

          • #6
            benjamin101677
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Jul 2012
            • 1064

            Smith Wesson 4506 .45
            Ruger 10 22 .22
            Remington 870 12 gauge
            Springfield M1a .308

            Comment

            • #7
              beerman
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2009
              • 5209

              I played last thread.

              Comment

              • #8
                sealocan
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2012
                • 9956

                Glock G-26 because if it's the only gun you ever have will probably shoot it a lot and attain relatively good accuracy. Although a bit heavy it's small enough to be a concealed carry if necessary yet it takes the full size Glock magazines most commonly available to everyone, including the bad guy that might be your enemy or the policeman who might be a need help (and in other highly unlikely or fictitious situations).

                Ruger 10-22, because
                "What, am I a Rockefeller?"

                You got to have a .22 caliber rifle and this one is excellent, lots of aftermarket equipment available, you can get it in stainless steel or breakdown model, a scope and maybe an offset red or I can host any optics that you like. And ready for lots of fun and games of Any kind.

                12 gauge shotgun is harder a pick for me because I've enjoyed the Simplicity, longevity, reliability and low price of pump shotguns but I have seen a Russian shooting competition where one of the Custom Modified Saiga shotguns was lightning fast, reliable, accurate-ish, controllable and the company that built that shotgun were actually starting to sell their own Russian aftermarket products so I think I would have to experiment with something like that, a Saiga 12-gauge shotgun, but upgraded.

                And since you got to have a AR-15 (or AR-10) I'll go with one of those Mexican style gold-plated and highly engraved versions using the same genuine Colt parts that the Mexican cartels mysteriously gets.
                Not really my sort of thing but I can just spray can it camo until the time I need go to one of those fancy BBQs where people actually have "barbecue guns" to show off.

                Comment

                • #9
                  SilveradoColt21
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Sep 2021
                  • 2440

                  Colt 1911 Competition Series 38 Super
                  Colt M4 Carbine
                  Zastava ZPAPM70
                  Colt 1911 Competition Series 45ACP
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Oceanbob
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 12720

                    May the Bridges I burn light the way.

                    Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

                    Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      2Stroke
                      Member
                      • Jan 2017
                      • 308

                      C'mon man, 4 isn't enough.

                      But if you mean FIRST 4, then:

                      1. Hunting rifle like a bolt action 30-06
                      2. 12 gauge shotgun
                      3. Service pistol like a P226 (or if on a budget, a Glock)
                      4. Rifle in .22 LR

                      Then of course you should add an AR or AK, more .22 rifles with different action types, more shotguns with different action types, and of course some 1911's. Pretty sure I forgot some things here, but that would be a good start.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        CheapBloke
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2019
                        • 3121

                        TC Encore Pistol with differing caliber barrels.

                        Norinco SKS

                        Norinco 213 Tokarev

                        Mossberg 500.




                        Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Marauder2003
                          Waiting for Abs
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 3127

                          Barrett 50BMG (because I can)
                          AR15
                          shotgun
                          1911
                          Tiny EDC pistol
                          #NotMyPresident
                          #ArrestFauci
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            omega
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 3115

                            only four guns?

                            I would choose four handguns prefer HK's & GLOCKS for personal use , a lot easier to stow and transport , 4 handguns take up very little space , if you ever had to evacuate you could take them all with you in a small bag.

                            M1911A1

                            HK USP 45

                            GLOCK 21 SF or G19 or G26

                            HK P7 M13

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              smle-man
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 10606

                              CZ 452 Lux left hand .22

                              Colt AR15A4 5.56 plus carbine upper and .22 kit

                              Remington 1187 police model 12ga with 20" and 26" barrels

                              Colt 1911 series 80 .45 with .22 upper

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1