I have a 629 .44 Magnum Hunter with a scope I've been looking around for a quality holster with no luck. The only thing I saw available was a chest holster that was canvas. Prefer a leather chest or side holster. Any advice would be appreciated thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
holster needed
Collapse
X
-
holster needed
Tags: None -
They aren't pretty, but they are functional.
IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE A CPS, YOU WILL NEED TO SELECT THAT $60.00 OPTION. This holster works very well with our Chesty Puller Harness (see “Chesty Puller Conversion System” on Store page for more details). It can also be used on your belt strong side or cross draw, should that be more suitable. The Chesty Puller harness can also be used with most of our other models of pancake holster. If you -
Comment
-
Two options I've heard of people using are
The Kenai chest rig ( https://gunfightersinc.com/) and and the HPG chest rig. Don't know if either will work for you.
You could also see if Milt Sparks could make something for you.Comment
-
LOL, I've always thought the same.sigpic
NRA Benefactor
CRPA Life Member
GOA MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,731
Posts: 25,150,904
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11011 users online. 146 members and 10865 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment