I was looking for some parts and stumbled upon Wing Tactical. They seem to have a good selection of parts on their website, but when I sent them an email two days ago , inquiring about something, I got a zero response. I sent the email again today to their general email account and still no response. I would like to buy local (they appear to be located in Walnut, CA) but they don't even have a phone number that works. Anyone want to vouch for them? any positive or negative experience?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Wing Tactical - any caution?
Collapse
X
-
Wing Tactical is definitely good to go, buy with confidence.So um... moon labia or something.Comment
-
I bought a Smith Enterprise M14 Coast Guard muzzle brake from Wing Tactical maybe 4 years ago and when I got it the Parkerizing wasn’t even, they took it back w/o questions and sent me another one that was perfect. I’ve ordered a few more times from them and never had any issues..
.........??????????...... sigpic
.
???Everyone's a Garand expert until the Garand expert walks in the room and I have only met 3, Scott Duff, Bruce Canfield & Gus Fisher
.Comment
-
Bought v-seven parts from them. GTG
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,587
Posts: 25,149,523
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31923 users online. 137 members and 31786 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment