I was a bit nervous for my HSC test. I took it and thought to myself "If you don't pass this you should never be able to shoot a gun". 30/30. It was just like hunters safety 20 years ago. lol.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i feel stupid!
Collapse
X
-
Felt the same way when I bought my first firearm.
You think of all the things you've done; all the police encounters and wonder if any of them rise up to the standard of "DENIED".
I get the same feeling when I go to get my boarding pass. Will I be on a NO FLY list for no good reason?Please, join the NRA.
sigpicComment
-
Hey, look on the bright side. You feel stupid now, but you'll get over it.
I, on the other hand, look stupid, and the odds of getting over it aren't looking good.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil. And evil is not overcome by fleeing from it" - Col. Jeff Cooper
"Shot placement trumps all."
Originally posted by CSACANNONEERWho uses 9mm for SD? Anything less than a 50BMG is stupid to use. Personally, I prefer canister rounds out of a 10lb Parrott rifle for SD.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,687
Posts: 25,150,498
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18537 users online. 137 members and 18400 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment