UPDATE- Found some. No more PM's please
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Question about buying bulk ammo
Collapse
X
-
You first need a place that will ship to Calufornia.
Here is a list of places that will ship ammo to California:
Then, you need that place to have inventory to sell.
Check with the places above and see what you can find available.
Then you need a local dealer to accept the ammo for you and transfer it to you.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit. -
Thanks. Seems like a bigger hassle than just running around trying to find some locally. Or even without a certain radius.You first need a place that will ship to Calufornia.
Here is a list of places that will ship ammo to California:
Then, you need that place to have inventory to sell.
Check with the places above and see what you can find available.
Then you need a local dealer to accept the ammo for you and transfer it to you.AnthonyComment
-
Go to targetsportsusa get on their email list. They have a list of ffl in your area that will accept the shipment. I've used them many times with no issues.Comment
-
Comment
-
Define bulk
edit: nevermindLast edited by tradecraft; 07-20-2021, 12:06 AM.Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraftComment
-
My local BP had 350 round Rem Bucks of 9mm yesterday for a ridiculous $220. But they were there, along with the most 223/556 ammo I've ever see in one place.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
I was excited to see some at pre pandemic prices, steel case stuff, but they wouldn't ship to CA. It's almost back to normal times. Ha haComment
-
Maybe save up a bit and buy in bulk online to make it worth your while? Waiting a month will probably mean better prices, too, as the cost of ammo has been going down. For example, you can get a case (20 boxes) of 9mm FMJ brass ammo for $380 online right now, plus DROS and FFL fees. Buying 5 boxes at a time will definitely cost significantly more over time.
Wait another month, and you might get down to 32-35cpr online. Buying a case means you have fewer fees over time, too.
Prices are high, unfortunately. But far better than up to a $1 per round for 9mm earlier this year.Comment
-
I just picked up my gun yesterday and would like to get some rounds through it. I've got about 50 left but that won't last long. If I can find a bulk quantity for a good price I'll grab it. But I don't want to wait a month for ammo. I went to 4 different places and nobody had anything. Granted it wasn't every store in town but I didn't have time yesterday. I'm going to try some shops a little further out of my area today and see what I can come up with.Maybe save up a bit and buy in bulk online to make it worth your while? Waiting a month will probably mean better prices, too, as the cost of ammo has been going down. For example, you can get a case (20 boxes) of 9mm FMJ brass ammo for $380 online right now, plus DROS and FFL fees. Buying 5 boxes at a time will definitely cost significantly more over time.
Wait another month, and you might get down to 32-35cpr online. Buying a case means you have fewer fees over time, too.
Prices are high, unfortunately. But far better than up to a $1 per round for 9mm earlier this year.AnthonyComment
-
I haven't but that is one of the shops on my list. They are out of my direct area but there are a few over in that part of town I plan to hit today.AnthonyComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,581
Posts: 25,149,448
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21369 users online. 119 members and 21250 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment