I am going to hodge road tomorrow. I have a cmmg conversion for an ar. I am taking a featureless ar and the converted ar. Does the converted ar need to be in featureless or standard configuration?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
22lr cmmg conversion
Collapse
X
-
22lr cmmg conversion
Tags: None -
Rimfire semi-auto rifles fail the "centerfire" requirement to be an assault weapon.
The rimfire does not NEED to be in any specific configuration other than as a legal rifle so barrel over 16" and overall length over 26" when collapsed or folded.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit. -
You might want to take a look at this thread... Legality of converting AR into 22lr
What's your risk tolerance?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,806
Posts: 25,151,764
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24344 users online. 119 members and 24225 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment