Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cerakote in east bay

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigPimping
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2010
    • 21487

    Cerakote in east bay

    Does anybody do Cerakoting in the East Bay? Looking to get a stripped lower done.

    I'm in Contra Costa area.
    sigpic

    PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

    When pimping begins, friendship ends.

    Don't let your history be a mystery
  • #2
    bababoris
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 1342

    I believe Sagisi Customs is in that area. Ryan does awesome work!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #3
      MrExel17
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2011
      • 9170

      TAGGED
      "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

      Comment

      • #4
        rideordie
        • Feb 2007
        • 700

        I have my Glock 19 with Ryan at Sagisi Customs right now. He is in Milpitas. Does great work and is Cerakote certified.

        Comment

        • #5
          liberallyloaded
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 1027

          Chris at Trinity Gunsmithing in Antioch does it. He’s experienced and does good work. I’d recommend giving him a call regarding what products he is using for those types of jobs.
          sigpic

          "I find it extremely improbable that the Framers understood the Second Amendment to protect little more than carrying a gun from the bedroom to the kitchen."

          Comment

          • #6
            BayMaverick
            Member
            • Jan 2016
            • 277

            Sagisi’s in Milpitas but he’s worth the drive.

            Comment

            • #7
              hellayella
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2012
              • 5578

              You can send it over to FS Defense Chino

              Comment

              • #8
                Tasty
                Senior Member
                • May 2011
                • 1829

                As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

                Comment

                • #9
                  Tractionavant
                  Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 275

                  Ryan at Sagisi plus +++++++++++
                  NRA Lifetime member
                  CRPA Contributor

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    DevilDawgJJ
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 1718

                    Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
                    I pity your kids, because they are doomed.
                    Originally posted by FLIGHT762
                    Can I bring my Donkey? He loves Chunky Monkey.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1