Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CCW. Serial and other Killer Victims Saved?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dan_Eastvale
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2013
    • 10768

    CCW. Serial and other Killer Victims Saved?

    What percentage of serial killer (and other killer) victims do you think would have lived had they a gun AND the WILL to use it? Including our red states where teachers can CCW by state law.

    Will to use is critical here.
  • #2
    ja308
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2009
    • 12660

    I found this short article interesting and profound, as to why people will not help others in their time of need.
    Its my personal opinion we are an occupied nation and the conquering force want's to send the message, that only they have a right to determine who is valuable enough to be defended.

    There’s always an uproar when we see Asian-Americans being beaten to a pulp or murdered on video and

    "If we, as a society, want to have people leap into the fray, and I would like that, then we need to do the things that make it a rational choice to do so instead of one that might very well bring ruin, imprisonment, injury, or death..."
    Last edited by ja308; 04-01-2021, 9:16 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      DDM4556
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Jun 2014
      • 2601

      I would NEVER want average teachers going anywhere near a gun. But I would support armed, trained security at schools.

      Regardless, this point is really moot as it can be debated to death. Each situation is too unique to make blanket statements. Yes, I believe we as a community would be unquestionably safer if people stopped expecting others to save them and took it upon themselves to become proficient with firearms. But explaining that to the left is beating a dead horse, with a dead horse. They do not acknowledge or understand basic logic.
      iTrader: 52 transactions, 100% positive.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1