I like to use the MS3 sling from Magpul with the paraclips. On my picatinny railed guns I have the paraclip hook. Does anyone have a suggestion for Keymod rail to paraclip?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sling mount for Keymod Rail
Collapse
X
-
Last edited by NATO762; 01-09-2021, 11:22 AM."Never! Jesus Christ, what dont you understand about never?"
-Sen. Joe Manchin on eliminating the filibusterComment
-
Most rails keymod or mlok have picatinny at 12 o'clock. Figured 1 piece is better then keymod qd mount then a qd swivel to hook the paraclip into.
Unless OP has one of them lightweight rails where they delete even the 12 o'clock part.
Sent from my SM-A716U using TapatalkComment
-
I second the BCM stuff. Magpul has the RSA you can mount on the top of your rail. I have that on an older AR with the ASAP plate on the back for a sling with Magpul Paraclips.
You could run a BCM Keymod QD mount and add a Magpul QD Paraclip Adapter for your Paraclip to attach to.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,753
Posts: 25,151,288
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10170 users online. 101 members and 10069 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment